Monday, April 14, 2008

Scheduled Post Publishing


There is a new Blogger.com feature that I believe that every account holder has been waiting for. Scheduled posts are now possible with Blogger.com and I am very excited about this.

I know that this feature has been available in other Blog-hosting sites for quite some time now and it's about time that Blogger.com should have this functionality. But this one is in test mode as of this writing. You can only use it in http://draft.blogger.com. Nevertheless, it's something worth trying for. As of me, I've already posted a week of works in my other blogs during last weekend. This saves me a lot of online time in my weekdays.

Another advantage of using this feature is that you can spend a vacation without a laptop anywhere and whenever you want. All you have to do is prepare your articles set at different future dates and they will be automatically posted in those days.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: