Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Tips Are Coming Up Soon

I have been busy for more than a month. I have been implementing SAP Business One with my clients, so I couldn't find a time to update this blog. But prior to my projects, I have done a lot of things already with this blog that will surely pique your interest in doing so yourself.

As you can see, even if I haven't posted for more than a month my subscribers didn't disappear at all. Some are gone but new ones came in. Moreover, my PR ranking became PR3 from PR0. The reason could be one or all of the following:

1.) I am getting enough traffic to attract new subscribers.
2.) My content are somewhat interesting to them (I hope so :) )
3.) I got quality Backlinks.

I know that I have already broken my promise to post daily just because of the projects that I have had. But I am sure that you are still waiting for more and I will not let you down. On weekend, I will be coming up with new tips to post (Not now because I'm still working on my SAP projects). To those who are subscribers already, please don't unsubscribe. To those who are not yet in the loop you can click the big orange circle logo of feedburner on the right to subscribe.

This coming weekend and subsequent weekends, you will get the step-by-step topics on how I get my PR3 rank, how I get my quality and not-so-good-quality traffics, and some other tips.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: