Monday, December 31, 2007

More Traffic For The Year 2008

Happy New Year to you and belated Merry Christmas. I have been busy during Christmas so haven't got a time to greet you. It's better late than never, right?

For the holiday spirit, I have a small gift for you. I would like to tell you that my account with TrafficSwarm.com has been successfully giving me free (Please see my topic about it at Traffic Tip 3: Free Traffic From TrafficSwarm.com). But it didn't give what it promised of 1,000 daily unique visitors. Today, I've got only 10 unique visitors from it. It is only 10 but for me it is better than none at all. To think that I am only starting with it, the 10 visits would be rewarding on a small effort that I gave on doing it. I believe that that 10 will increase gradually in the next few weeks. I just need to surf consistently a few minutes a day and of course, I need to give TrafficSwarm.com new referrals to increase my credits.

So as I've said, this is a little gift that you can only receive if you will jump into the bandwagon. Why don't you join us now by just clicking the link below to register.

http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?752155


By the way, to get the traffic, you need to submit your site's URL and wait for the "Active" status approval. Failure to do so will just bloat your credit points.


Thank you in advance for joining. Once again Happy New Year to you and may you have all the blessings in the new year to come. May your traffic get doubled by the next month :).



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your bid to advertise on my blog. I've just approved it, and I'm bidding to advertise on yours too.

See you around. Greetings and lots of love from Kuale Kangsor, Malaysia.

~ ArahMan7

Anonymous said...

have you checked qassia..

please check me out here:
http://peterahon.qassia.com/


good wishes...

Anonymous said...

I found that the vistors from Traffic swarm are only people trying to getting credits, for me its traffic but not people who are reading your blog and returning.