Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Journey of this Blog Starts Here

Maybe you are saying, "Oh yeah another blog about blog and money...". You are correct this is just one of those thousands (or millions) of blogs out there that are blogging how they've got their pages higher in the PageRank and how they've earned a lot of money from it. But there is one thing that this blog has that those blogs out there don't have. What is it??? Well, ah ahum! (scratching my head). To tell you the truth, I am not a professional blogger and I don't have a huge idea on how to do this thing. (scratch my head again) Alright, I admit that I heard that a lot of people are earning money blogging. So the reason is to do the same thing, with hope that I can earn big time.

I am not a professional blogger, but I have already started 3 blogs. The two of them are not actually blogs, the first one is a picture blog of my daughter, janellemica.blogspot.com, that obviously would not earn me any money. The next one is just a collection of Catholic prayers. I did it because I am a praticing Catholic and I believe that there is a need for it by us Catholics. Right now it is earning half a dollar a day. Thirdly, this is the one I considered as a real blog after the two tests, but I still encountered some difficulties in doing it. The blog is all about Microsoft Excel VBA Programming. It's not yet earning. There were lots of errors, problems and lessons that I learned while doing them. Painful at first, nevertheless exciting and challenging.

After all those trials, now I decided to do blogging as a business. And I am decided to earn money from it. To do that, the first thing I have to do, just like in any business, is to plan for it. I will do a lot of research about this topic and I will jot down every single step that I will make right here. This will be the "make of break" of my blogging career.

The status of this blog right now:

  • No PageRank
  • No Backlinks or Inlinks
  • This is my first post.
  • Not yet submitted to any Search Engines or Directories
So everything is from scratch. This blog will be a step-by-step startup manual of how to blog using Blogger.com

Enjoy reading and wish me luck!



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: