Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why Blogger.com?

Did I mentioned that I am using Blogger.com? It is the only blogging program to be discussed here because, as I told you, I am not a professional blogger (well, I will be in the near future) and it is the only program that I know right now. I heard of other programs like Wordpress, etc. But I don't want to swallow two or more big fishes with my small hungry mouth. I will not pretend that I am a very intelligent guy who grasp everything at once. I am just an average man who's trying to develop my skills as a blogger and hoping to earn a few bucks to supplement my low income.

Besides, I've found Blogger.com user friendly... :)

I want to point out that I am not going to make a link from my other three blogs. That will spoil the process and not realistic to those people who are trying to start their own blog from scratch. After you get the startup you need from here, you can do your advance research about anything that has something to do with blogging, like how to get more traffic, Search Engine Optimization, etc. But for now, stick with me and we will do it together slowly but surely.
You can also suggest and give your own tips and tricks. I prefer a "give and take" relationship. You can also correct me whenever you think there's something wrong with what I've discussed here. Feel free to give comment.
That's it for now. Happy Thanksgiving Day to those who are celebrating.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
JOIN NOW