Thursday, May 1, 2008

Instant Link Exchange

I have discovered another way of adding more backlinks to my site. It is an instant link exchange that all you need to do is copy the scripts that it provides to your blog and after a few weeks, it will create more links pointing to your own blog's URL.

The website that I am talking about is called www.sphere.com. There's no need to register. All you have to do is to go to the site I just mentioned and look for the "Get the Widget" link in the menu. Once clicked, you need to fill out a few fields to give information about you, your blog's URL, email, Blogging platform (in our case it's Blogger.com), etc. When info are submitted, the two scripts and the complete instruction on how to put them in your Blogger.com HTML layout are displayed. The instruction there is very clear and there's no need to touch that here. Just follow it step by step and you are done.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us exchange our blog Ads. Place my Blog Ad in your site and i will place your blog Ad in my blog. For more info visit my blog Awesome Technology

Thanks
Hariharakumar