Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Test Your Blog Pages In Different Browsers

This sounds elementary but many bloggers like me ignore this tip. I'd been doing my blog with Firefox at home and didn't bother to check out how it looked like in Internet Explorer. Until one day, I don't know what came into me but I tried to view my blog in my office computer and found out that my blog didn't look right with Internet Explorer. This is how it looked like:



Notice the overlapping of Google search and my post area border? When I got home that day, I quickly tried to find a way to fix. For so many days, whenever I got home, I'd been traying but didn't get it right. It is only now that I fixed it.

So if I were you, always check your blog using at least the two common browsers, Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you can try it with others and also at a different resolution, that is even better.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, much as firefox users like to pretend it's the ONLY browser to use, it's important to cater for all readers isn't it?

IE can give us a real headache as bloggers though can't it? :)

Seo Service said...

Blogging is the way where we can make money from start of the day