Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Blogging Startup Make Money" Listed In Google After 3 Days

I was kinda surprised when I saw that I am already indexed in Google after three days of submission. The only thing that I did were I submitted my URL to it, Yahoo and FeedCat. I guess I am just lucky to have it that fast.

Am I really lucky or maybe it was because of the post title? I've a screen grab of it below. Notice that the one listed is not the main URL of my blog but only one of my posts. The title of the article is "Why Blogger.com?". Is it only a coincidence that the title that has "Blogger.com" in it or it is really because Google prioritized that one because it discussed about one of it affiliate companies. Well, either way, I like the result of it.

I would like to apologize for not posting for the past two days, I was sort of experimenting with new techniques I've learned from the SEO Group Forum that I've recently joined in (the same thing you should do is to join a local SEO organization or online forum in your area or country). Lots of things are to be learned. They are very generous to newbies like me by providing insights and tips on how to go about SEO. I'm glad I've discovered them.

To discover your local SEO forums, you can google "SEO + forum + your country/state". If you are lucky you can even find a group that regularly conduct trainings and seminars. You should grab the opportunity if there is one in your area.

In my next posts... probably tomorrow... we will continue with the journey by sharing to you ALL that I've learned.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: