Thursday, December 6, 2007

Make Money Step1: Register With Google Adsense

There are lots of ways on how to make money with blogs. We will start with the one that started it all, Google Adsense. That's the first step in making money with your blogs. Register with Adsense at http://www.google.com/adsense. You need to have an existing email to sign up. I recommend that you use the one that you used with Blogger.com so that there will be no problem when switching pages with the two. I am telling you this because, I encountered that problem when I registered with two different email addresses.

On completion of Adsense registration, you'll wait for the email notification from Google that your application is approved. It will take a few days or weeks, so you have to move on with other things that you need to do.

As of me, I already have an Adsense account that I have been using with my other blogs so there's no need for me to register. I can use that account in setting up advertisement with this blog.

On my next post I will give na idea on how to setup your Adsense Ads with your blog.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

2 comments:

Free Articles said...

thanks ..... I'm trying ...

pasarhewan-org said...

Owh thanks brother for your information... visit me again.. be friend....