Sunday, December 16, 2007

Traffic Tip 1: How To Make Social Bookmarking Work

I was about to blog more about FeedBurner, but a couple of minutes ago, I came across a new traffic tips from trafficdash.blogspot.com that I want to share with you. So, I need to defer the Feedburner for the next post.

I know that I can just ask you to go to that blog and read it yourself. Actually, it is a good idea to explore the site and discover some more.

I just discover it a few minutes ago and read about a simple bookmarking technique that has been under my nose but ignoring. The blog explains it well and I just want to expound it a little more to how I will use it with this blog. After all, this blog is about the blog itself and how it will flourish (if it will be) from startup.

In the next few days, I will be actively participating with the three blog communities that I've already been a member for a more than two months already (but ignoring how it would improve my traffic). I guess I'm just a slow learner that's why I didn't realize the value of these sites. So here's what you're going to see in the next few days; you will see widgets of BlogCatalog.com, MyBlogLog, and Bumpzee in here. Slowly, I will visit a blog or two in each site and join their community, make them my online friends and let's find out if it will bring the traffic. Though, I am not sure if I can do it in a daily basis. I will try.

The objective is to make use of the old-fashion (but still working) people "networking" strategy to get them visit the blog, make them at home, get them used to it and attract them to visit more often.

So if you want to join the fun, why don't you join my own community, let's be friends and increase our blog traffic:

My BlogCatalog community: http://www.blogcatalog.com/user/joprotus
My MyBlogLog community: http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/joprotus
My Bumpzee community: http://www.bumpzee.com/blogs/view/14588



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: