Thursday, December 20, 2007

Traffic Tip 3: Free Traffic From TrafficSwarm.com

Just a few minutes ago, I just registered and tried another site called TrafficSwarm.com that promised a guaranteed traffic of 1,000 visitors daily. I guess there's no harm in trying so I gave it a shot.

How it works

Traffic can be generated through a link to your site from the TrafficSwarm.com website. But your links can only be possibly displayed throughout its network when your account is activated; and to activate, you need to earn first a minimum of 50 credits with your account.

Of course, you need to sign up first with TrafficSwarm.com first to have a chance to earn credit. How to earn credits? There are different ways that you can do to earn credits for free or if you want to earn credit fast, you can purchase it from them. I guess that's how they fairly earn from it because it's not that expensive. But if you prefer to work for your credits, you can do the following:

  • Make TrafficSwarm.com your home page. Everytime you load up your browser, it's equivalent to 1 credit point. Very simple isn't?
  • You're going to earn 100 credit points whenever you successfully referred someone to register to them. So don't blame me if I invite you to join. :)
  • Every time your referral load their TrafficSwarm.com home page, you earn 1 credit point.
  • Click on other users' links on your Start Page and you'll randomly earn between 1 and 1,000 credits for each site you visit depending on the site that you visit.
  • When you use the TrafficSwarm.com search engine, you'll earn from 1 to 1,000 points depending on the site that you visit.
  • You can win up to 25,000 credit points by joining the lottery. I don't know yet how to join, I'm still learning it.
It is not yet clear for me how my credits are consumed. If the activation credit points requirement is only 50 points, I don't know yet how the rest of the points can be used up for my benefits. Will discover that and inform you in the future. For now, I will just set it up.

By the way, I need to install first a Google Analytics for me to possibly count unique visitors. That will be my next topic. After the installation, I hope that I already earn enough points to activate my own account.

So join me now with TrafficSwarm.com... click http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?752155






Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

No comments: