Friday, December 28, 2007

Blogging Startup Step 6: Free Blogger Templates

Do you like my new look? The car is not mine :). I used this free blogger template to remind me of my objective to earn money from blogging. I want to have this kind of car in the future and I will work for it. I hope you don't mind if I admit it to you that it's one of my motivations. At least, I am honest :).

The new template is to make my blog site looks more professional (I hope it does look like it :) ) for the new year, 2008. Yes, if you are just starting to carry out your blogging career like me, one of the things that I've learned and I should have done it when I started this blog, is to make the site as professional as possible.

It makes sense to me. When I started this blog, I treated it as business. In a traditional business, a company should have a nice office and the people working in it should be dressed professional too to gain customers' trust. Of course some of you argue that layout is just cosmetic and not everything. Good content is still king when it comes to blogging and to get customers, which are the readers, interested with it. But it is better to have both because good impression last and you should make your site aesthetically pleasing.

Did I mention that I've got this new blogger layout for free? The template was taken from finalsense.com. The catch is simply to maintain a link from this blog to them. I don't mind at all. Imagine how much would it cost me to have this if I hired someone to design something as professional as this? A lot; I am sure about that. A link is just a very small fraction of it.

So if you want to have the same professional look, get your free blogger template from finalsense.com and choose one from a variety of layouts. All of them are for free.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS TODAY