Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Link Building Steps: Another Major Category

I included another major category in this blog. I called it "Link Building Steps". I need to separate this one from the Blogging Startup Steps so that I can start posting straight away some tips that I have learned along the way. Right now, theres no links going to this blog and I need to start as quick as possible so that I can build some popularity to search engines and attract readers. As of this writing, I think nobody has read any of my posts yet. So, I need to start getting readers or else this would fail.


Why do I need links from other websites?

For those of you who are just starting on blogging and clueless about Search Engine Optimization, this one is a good start of building up your ranks. But of course, you need to submit your URL first to the major search engines like Google and Yahoo before creating links with other webpages. Will discuss about that one by one. The link building steps that I am going to do with this blog will be recorded here so that everybody can follow.

Note: I should also start with the other category "Make Money Steps" so that I can create account with different money making affiliates.



Click here to subscribe and receive Blogging-Startup-Make-Money tips.

If you like this post in Blogging Startup Make Money,
buy me a coffee.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO START NOW